Apr 1, 2009

places blog lake mead


first an overview...you will be here>>>>>>>lake mead, 1965>>>>>>in fact 2 from the 60's, 5 from the 70's, 4 from the 80's, 4 from the 90's, 3 from the oo's>>>>18 in all over 45 years>>>>sandiego in 1967, boulder utah in 1971, anaheim calif in 1974, pheonix ariz in 1975, zion's utah in 1977, mesa ariz in 1978, grand canyon in 1985, klondike in 1988, anitazi indians in 1988, fairview canyon in 1988, skyline drive in 1990, yellowstone in 1990, blue lake in 1996, west mountain in 1999, sedro washington in 05, east coast beaches in 2005, park city last monththese are all the trips i have taken in america...i have already covered my eruropian frivolities and my travels to the islands of the sea[BRITISH ILSES including the outer heberdies in the young years of my life}...so , hot dogs on lake mead for picinic lunches....>>in the city a lounge show with fats domino and also john davidson, fourty nine cent breakfasts and ninety nine cent dinners...we heard ellis airforce airbase planes roaring overhead...saw a tennis match with pancho gonzales and ille natasi...a full circus inside ceaser's palace, or no that was circus circus..the beautiful fountains...house boats on the lake..sunrise mtn..

9 comments:

Ali said...

Lake Mead...never been...but a 49 cent breakfast sounds right up my alley:)

Welcome back!

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, I like this post! You are back to 'normal' again.
BTW, you seem to be like me, have done everything you want to do or need to in life.
..
Oh yes, we have tickets to the Shell Open (golf), haven't done that yet. Did do a ladies' championship, in fact Mrs. and I were marshalls for it.
..

Loren said...

Hello Mr. Putz!
Hooray, You're back!

rhymeswithplague said...

Three cheers for the return of "Mr. Putz" (as Loren Christie calls you)! The only thing that would make this post any better might be to have included photos of each of the places you mentioned. Perhaps the images in my mind are even better. Blogging as radio. What a concept!

If you intend to continue in this vein, maybe include a few descriptive adjectives with your nouns. Besides "grand" canyon and "blue" lake, I mean.

merinz said...

Good to see you back again.

Hey you have never been to New Zealand or Australia though!

Debbie said...

I saw the word LAKE and you know me. Had to come visit and say HI.

Hi...

rhymeswithplague said...

I have been unable to read other people's blogs for a few days because we have had a houseguest, someone who was a groomsman in my wedding almost 46 years ago, but he has gone home now.

I was pleasantly surprised to find photographs on your blog again. Have you learned how to do it yourself or is your son still helping you?

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should have more info then it has.