the greatest differance between my church and yours (generally speaking) is that when we all started out with christ here with us, we all started out with all of christ's doctrines, and then over time you and i lost a few, but we believe the book of mormon which is a history of the inca peoples, and american indian....who had gold plates that they wrote on, brain surgery, baptismal fonts, authority, had in it's pages all that that was lost and also that joseph smith put all that together coupled with with the ancient bible and came up with the very same stuff the ancient church and it's prophet's had......and wala we have the church of jesus christ of latterday saints....cabeesssh??????
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
6 comments:
okey dokey Putz. It's interesting, isn't it, to find out about different religions and how they began? No matter the beginnings or the endings, it's the reason that counts. We as human beings just naturally need to know that someone or something bigger and smarter and more capable than us is in charge of this world and all that happens in it. It's too scary otherwise. I am a realistic person capable of good logic, common sense and knowledge, but I still need something more than just me to deal with life. Right now, not a specific religion, but faith, is what I need. How about others?
I'm sorry you are having trouble with your diabetes, but Ed's trouble was blood pressure as his blood sugar was over 200 when this happened to him.
Take care of yourself.
You got it, in a round about way.
Hey Putz....guess what? I was dropped on my head when I was little too.... I was like 6 months old though and rolled off the bed for the first time and landed on a baby rattle and caved in the whole right side of my head.
Think that's why we get along so well?
Hey Putz.... if you click on that little box that says "Hi Putz" you can chat directly to me. It is a progran I installed to keep better stats on my site and chat with my readers and get their feedback! Try it sometime!
Howdy Mr. Retired Putz...Lake lady here and I managed to finally get them to understand PART-TIME job, I think :)
320 posts? Great job!
Post a Comment