Aug 29, 2008

blog coming on

it's david's fault..people always need a scapegoat, some one to pin their mistakes on....if something went wrong at home, his family always switched their eyes to david...when an arrow hole was shot through harold's gas can, did they look to diane...NO...WHEN SOMETHING WENT WRONG AT THE INSTITUTE OF RELIGION, WHOSE FAULT WAS IT????WHY ISN'T THAT MESS CLEANED UP??IT MUST BE DAVID'S FAULT...WHEN THOUSANDS OF PUMKINS WERE SMASHED OUTSIDE IN FRONT OF THE INSTITUE...it didn't matter that there was a party the night before and that david said to vanorman"i don't think so TIM' it was still david's fault...what a load , what a burden for that fellow to carry his whole life...to always be the responible one, people looking to him to do something about it, no matter what it was....but while some peple bear buden's of family, church, and community, DAVID will always have to bear the burden of lawnmowers cracking, vacums breaking, cars imoloding, tires getting bubbles, things being lost....blame blame blame....it will always be david's fault

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad, so sorry you feel that way. Looking forward to more posts from you.

Lisa said...

I wondered where you have been. Missed your coming over for a quick visit. Glad to see you came back. Hope you have a peacefull holiday weekend and be safe. That's the cop in me, sorry. Never goes away I guess.

Reva said...

You are such a blast Putz. I like your humor (even sarcastic humor) and messages and even though some may be private jokes of sorts, I see how they can apply to other things. Thanks for your comments and thoughts and prayers about MY son 'David'. Please just keep being yourself for us all to enjoy!!

Lorie said...

God bless you and lift you up!
You are a dear man and many times when I've gone to someone I care abouts blog-you have gone before me and I see your sweet comment and you are always so kind to me. Read Psalms and look up!
We love ya and want you to have joy!!!!!!
Godspeed!!
Lorie

Beverly said...

Go, Utah. That was sweet of them to beat Michigan. I became a Penn State fan when my son David went there.

I feel a little guilty, though. not cheering for the Florida schools. The University of South Florida, which is in Tampa, and has a campus near us, started a football program just a few years ago. Now it is making its climb into the rankings. I may have to switch my loyalty there.

Have a good week.

The winds from Gustav are blowing here a little...thinking about all those folks in the Gulf coast area.

Jim said...

My grandfather said it was Henry Clay's fault. He was a traitor.
..

Anonymous said...

So it was you that punctured Alexanders bike tyre tonight?

That reminds me, I saw a T Shirt while in Florida that said
"I didn't say it was your fault, I was just going to blame you".

I rather liked that. Maybe I should get one for you?

justmylife said...

I know how David feels, around the4 house it is always my fault, unless you ask me then I blame someone else. Glad to see you blogging again.