i don't have to have it all, others can share in the all, suffers long and constantly gives his advantage away..is kind and generous and gives away his goodness..does not envy what another person has..his stature, his goods or his character, but develops own true self..does not feel good when his is better..or more...or (loves the savior with pure intent)enjoys building the kindom of god.....bigger...gives until all is equal..he does well in the pool he has created for himself...does not let HIS ideas develop frustration in others...does not lie, cheat swear or hit..does not do corrupt things...obeys that which is true...bears all as he suffers all...ministers to the least of them...acts in accordance to the truth...prays with all the energy of his heart for the right..receives a reward in heaven based on merit...prays for his enemies...knows how to live but more impotantly knows how to live for others...has oil in his lamp..be not an infidel by not providing for his own...br a good listener...be good with the scriptures...be a church attender...be a visionary with the spirit...be a missionary at alll times...be a friend and a neighbor...be a hundred percent home teacher...call upon the powers of heaven...sing my heart out in meetings...give my high priest lessons...be a good time manager...live by the teachings of the book of mormon...go to the temple...geneologist..+gives ample service
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
18 comments:
cool list! Do we recieve rewards in heaven based upon merit or through the Grace of God? I'm inclined to think number 2. Though of course we do our very best to follow the golden rule and live the commandments (both the 10, and the New ones Christ gave).
Absolutely...all beautiful things.
b.
loved the cat pic... mongrel cat... what is his name again? I forgot. Sampson or something like that right?
How are you these days?
I agree with some, but not all! Very nice.
Wow! This is quite an awesome list.
I feel that any goal that is in line with biblical principles and leads us forward in pursuing the purpose that the Lord has for our lives is a great goal.
a very admirable list! goals are important, if more people would work towards achieving them the world would be a better place.
Most of your list I can agree with and believe if I could always do most of these things then I would definitely be a better person.
Putz, you asked why there was no comments on the skyline trip. You just need to click on the July trip link to go to the post. I usually disable comments on the header page so as not to confuse people, thanks for reminding me to do that on that particular one.
You have a very ambitious list. Remember "I can do all things who Christ who strengtheneth me."
Most of your goals are similiar to my goals-and its admirable that you wrote them and shared them with us.
Be blessed!
Lorie
I agree with most but "bears all he suffers"? Should't we be trying to do something about what we suffer? After all with most of what we suffer we are not the only ones?
Good goals to grow up by....Let me know when you have accompolished all of that....I'll be working on mine till the day I die.
An admirable list indeed.
You know...I think you covered it all....it's wonderful. I'm not educated in this but do you read only the book of mormon or the bible too?
These are such things that everyone should live by...everyone.
Very good list you have there, and I don't remember coming on your blog before, this is my first time, but like what you write, so I will be back, thanks for sharing...take care Mary
I wish I had such a list for when I grow up!
Outstanding Barlow! You've said it all and what a challenge it is to live up to these goals :) Bravo!!
Post a Comment