the very beginning was an ignoble beginining...the first thing i do not remember was falling out of my parent's car near the Salt Lake International airport on my head...the car was moving about 35 miles per hour and going towardd's tooele....this is probably the reason why i act the way i do now(IGNOBLE ENIGMA). WHEN i was thirteen my father's aunt told me a sexcret, as a tiny soul you fell on your head from a moving car and landed on your head, it was an accident but you were never the same after that, and she said" you must remember that people dropped on their heads can be kind of peculiar.....i was
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
Barlow, well You seem to be fine these days...as far as I can tell. But I'm a little kerfuffled sometimes too... :) And yes the surf pic is from JONES BEACH! :)
That can't be good.....
Oh..ok. So, you were normal before that? :)
hmmmm, that would make you spontaneous too would it?
Gotta love an aunt like this!?
I was tossed off a bed by my brother and landed on my head, does explain a lot. heh! And I think you are fairly normal, or at least normal enough. heh!!
Well putz, that is OK, you can't help your birth or your infanthood. It seems you are making the best of things, I would never have known.
..
The moral of this is for future parents, beware of your actions that could cause ignobleness to your unborn children (i.e. marry royalty) or an enigma to those little ones with you (like buckle them in the car carriers securely--I know, they didn't have those back when we were young).
..
"The original Enigma was a german cryptographic tool, used for coding army messages. Invented by H. Koch, was in use since 1920's. The coding method Enigma used was not broken till three Polish mathematicians: Marian Rejewski, Jerzy Rozycki and Henryk Zygalski started working on it shortly before WW2. Thanks to their accomplishment, the Allies were able to read top-secret Nazi communication.
"The Enigma cipher machine had the confidence of German forces who depended upon its security. Initially broken by Polish cryptanalysts, Enigma decrypts from British and later American efforts were given the cover name ULTRA to reflect the value of the information."
Dr A. Ray Miller
I wondered what it was about you...LOL.
Yes, I am a proud grandma. She's my one and only. When you see her picture, pray for her. She has Cystic Fibrosis, a genetic disorder for which there is no cure right now. Shes healthy now, and hopefully she will be for a long time, but with CF, one never knows when it is going to go south.
Post a Comment