Aug 11, 2008

blog321..aug12

what does it take to write three hundred and twenty one blogs? you have to have a big mouth like lucy says and what i have observed blondefab to have

11 comments:

Beverly said...

A lot of hot air helps. Keep blogging, Putz.

maryt/theteach said...

Hey, congrats, Barlow, 321 POSTS. Excellent! Yes, keep posting! You're so great in your comments you remember everything...! :)

Jess said...

man...i haven't even hit 100 yet! And I have a big mouth! lol

Why didn't you tell me that your blog wasn't in my blogroll? It accidentally got deleted and I didn't know it... but I added it back!

Justine said...

Hi Putz! Aw, you're concerned for Gail? Well, I don't know how to be organized, and I assure you I'll be more nervous than she! In fact, I just called their hotel to see if they'd checked in and they had. When the receptionist asked if I wanted to be put through to their room I said NO! Can you believe I chickened out of talking to her on the phone when I'm meeting her tomorrow night? Ridiculous! LOL

Justine :o )

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog! I love having new blog friends.

Laura said...

hey there putz, how was your week at the bachelor pad? We miss you.

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, you're going great! I won't blame you for hot air or anything like that. Besides I am a pot who doesn't call the kettle black.
..

justmylife said...

Congrats, I can't wait til I get there!

Brenda said...

Your too fun, Putz!
Hope your weekend is going good!
God bless,
Brenda :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 321 Dad! I am so glad you have found a new hobby! Enjoy your retirement!