we had the worst winter i had ever seen in my fifteen yearswhich story i call twelve foot snow drifts(EXAGGERATION) ....i was walking home through the football field like i always did after school with my black tall boots that you clipped together with a clasp on the other side of the boot, it came halfway up your leg of your pant inside your boot....i was loaded down with books and falling about every second step and i looked up and saw this monsterous drift over the football field on the west and proceeded to walk up and over the South Col...i walked over the fence and rollled down the other side just making it home before dark...i rememember being in love with joann johnson, just two houses up from me.....she was coach johnson's daughter...he was the assistant football coach and head basketball coach under coach stringham and taught english...well i called her up on a date that was a mistake because i never called back and her mother answered the phone and said that her daughter was not at home...i said i would call back and and identified myself...her mother told her i called and from that day into the future she would give me funny looks...her girl friends wondered why i never called back but i was shy and had a chipped tooth that ruined my looks
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
Was it uphill both ways, Putz? I'm enjoying your life story here.
and barefoot too I'm assuming? lol
Just teasing you...how are you?
Have a good day!
This reminds me of my dad's stories (which I love hearing).
I wasn't lucky enough to get snow growing up, so I don't have snow stories to tell my kids, Can I borrow yours? heh!!
Brrrrrr!!!
That's why we live in the desert. No snow, or very little when it does. The dogs don't like it much.
Desert pups
awww.... I bet they all wished you called her back.
I am so glad you never called back....I am so glad you married mom. I guess things work out for a reason. All things have a plan!
Dad, every year I tell the story about how you chipped your tooth on the drinking fountain so my students will understand how important it is not to push in line! Your mishap will save many five year olds smiles! ;)
Post a Comment