Dec 3, 2008

i don't care what they all say


i don't care what all the doctor's say, i got the flu after getting a flu shot once...they charge money for it, and it makes you feel bad afterwards and it it is a shot too, isn't it and then after you get over the shot, you may or may not get the flu but in years that i don't get the flu shot i may or may not get the flu that year also.. why trust a doctor????i have had infectons not get better after going to the doctor and the only thing that makes my diabetis better is not the drugs the doctor's perscribe but me losing weigth down to a ' I LOOK GOOD, SIZE' ...while i am on the subject...nothing i have even gets better after going to a doctor...all my stuff hides in my body and comes back at different times no matter what a doctor happens to do or say... ........................................................................................

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to try not to see the doctor unless I need to - I have quite a good immune system I think. Also by the time the appointment comes around the ailment has gone! Good old National Health service.

Egghead said...

Putz I think you are on to something. Especially that flu shot. I always feel horrible after having one so I stopped a few years ago.

Unknown said...

I agree. Flu shot? Meh. I know people argue that older people will have it harder if they come down with flus, but I also know people who GOT flu from the flu shots! lol.

The Nosurf Family is not big into shots... we do them every once in a while but we choose carefully.

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I am for the flu shot. I teach kindergarten and I get the flu-shot every year and I have never come down with the flu (even after being exposed to it all year) I will never go without one and my girls get a flu shot every year as well.

Debbie said...

I work for a doctor and I have never accepted the flu shot and never will! I know a lot of people that became sick after they took it.

rhymeswithplague said...

From what I have read, the flu vaccine given in the U.S. each year is concocted based on the three most prevalent flu types that hit Australia during the most recent June through September (their winter months). The thinking of the medical community is that these three will most likely be the ones that come to the U.S. that year. So each year the vaccine changes. You don't get one of the three most common types that hit Australia, but you can get a completely different type of flu. Apparently the viruses are constantly changing.

I didn't say what I meant very well, but I hope you understand.

Loren said...

I always skip the flu shot. I don't let the doctor talk me into giving it to the kids either.

Loren said...

I can't find the dog story Putz...and now I have to get Big Brother to the bus. Can you email me the link, because I'd like to read it. Thanks!

Skybob said...

I never get the shot, and I never get the flu.

Debbie said...

I've gotten the flu shot every year since 1976. Had to get it while in military. I still get it every fall and have yet (knock on wood) gotten the flu. I do not trust doctors though.

ChickenGal said...

I see you visited my blog, after Debbie told you my stories. I will add you to my blog list and visit your stories.....I get the flu shot because my husband has a weak immune system( bad heart and such) so dr says anyone living with him must have shots, so he doesn't get sick from us.My daughter in law, teaches kindergarten....she always brings germs from the kids at school home to my son and my husband. I don't get sick, I like homeopathic remedies. I hate doctors, unless they fix my body parts...as for colds and minor stuff I use herbs and natural remedies, vitamins and eat right and sleep well, do relaxation, and yoga....keeps me healthy. Wash my hands alot, stay out of crowds. I like the chiropractor, no nonsense there.

Putz said...

so it is conclusive...NO FLU SHOT...good, that goes along with all my rationalizations

Daniel said...

Flu shot? Eh. I get a $400 shot every two weeks down at the counseling center and I have no choice. If I stop taking it, they'll send me back to the nut house!!!!! Don't want that to happen! I am not crazy, I am unwell.

Bonnie Way aka the Koala Mom said...

Hi Putz - thanks for stopping by. May I suggest that you tell your own stories, rather than someone else's. I've heard of a few cases in the publishing industry where someone has borrowed heavily from other writers without giving due credit, and it's not very nice. Congrats on all your stories, and all the best in your writing!

And I agree with you on the flu shot... not a good idea! :)

Putz said...

who do you think these stories are all about except not to me????you think there are more than one studpid unconcious person in this world writing like what you see....????

Putz said...

oh oh except for loren's chrities's story that i swipe, but right on her blog she kind of says use these where you may, so i don't know what your meen koala bear

Lucy Stern said...

No flu shot for me!!! I don't believe in them and I won't get one. I try to take care of myself with natural cures and work to keep my immune system in good working order. I'm not a fan of doctors either..

Putz said...

i need to get this post up to 20 comments...flu shots are so lame, so watch me get sick now

Putz said...

also on aliens, why is it that NOBODY is interested in what i say about aliens....wwith all the embodied and disembodied beings out thre is it so har to beleive and one of these days i will have to explain my theory of the councils of the EGG to everybody

Ali said...

I shall one day post my theory on aliens. Bottom line: they are out there.