Dec 25, 2008

More pictures for Tony


Becky play the piano while we sang.



alien eyes peeking trhough the front window

The Putz listening to Matthew 1 and 2 and singing hymns.







11 comments:

Skybob said...

holy cow, you guys are on the ball with the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Putz! Your tree is lovely! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree, your tree is lovely. There seem to be several alien eyes peeking through the blinds!

Hope you had a wonderful day with your family Putz.

Raxx - A day in the life said...

Merry Christmas Putz!

Debbie said...

What a wonderful Christmas - you all are blessed!

Lucy Stern said...

I like your tree too, Putz.....For some reason we didn't take any pictures this year......We did have a wonderful Christmas....Glad you did too.

rhymeswithplague said...

On my computer the pictures are too dark to see, except the first one (girl playing the piano) and the last one (hymnal open). But I'm sure it was a lovely occasion.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures dad! I loved to see them! The house looked wonderful...just as I remembered it!

maryt/theteach said...

Merry Christmas, Barlow and what part did you play in the 2008 play? You look like a good St. Joseph... :)

Unknown said...

I'm kind of scared of those alien eyes

Loren said...

What a beautiful tree. Your house looks warm and lovely.