we have lived 66 years( who is this wee business...do i have a mouse in my pocket?) i have lived 66 years without an air conditioner and have done so quite nicely), so my wife buys one....i freeze....gloves to put on the t.v., sweaters down stairs...now that is not the story....here is the story....our A/C IS VERY, VERY POWERFUL...one technition told me not to run it unless all the vents are open, well another guy told my wife, the A/C is sized for the house and not to worry...really that is still not the story...i was sitting home alone as usual while my wife was shopping....she never sits home, so why did she buy an A/C??????well a lud noise and gas all over the house, deadly freon gas....so my wife comes home and asks what i did? i just sat there waiting to die ....i did'n't buy the damned thing and now she thought i was running it without her permission....well....not the story....we are still running the overpowered thing because some kid says our house is SIZED FOR IT.....i hear the machine and it is building up all this air and the air has no place to go...NOW THE STORY IS i sit here ready to be gassed again by freon...CABEEESh?
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
10 comments:
Are you talking about an air conditioner or a swamp cooler? We have air-conditioners down here in Houston, I'm wondering how low do you have it set? Set it up on 78 degrees and it should run only when it gets really hot. Maybe you have a freon leak.
Go check my blog for the answers to your questions about the cannery.
Hey Putz, you can light a match with that gas, it's inert. It might make you talk funny, be careful.
I guess it never gets very hot there in Ephraim. We are in the 90s around here, have been all month.
..
BTW, you are posting up a storm lately. I will slack a little for the next two weeks.
..
You sound cold! My house is a little too hot right now, because we don't have A/C. We just leave the windows open for an hour or two in the morning, then close'em up tight and it's cool through most of the day until the evening. Works all right and saves us money... thank goodness for adobe walls, though, or we'd be MELTING right now.
I hope you don't get freon gassed.You can turn it off when your wife is gone, can't you?
I couldn't live without my A/C! Of course it is humid in Bama. Set the thermostat a bit higher and that could help.
Barlow, You have me ROFLMHO!! Rolling on the floor laughing my head off! My husband, Vincent, would love this story because I have him cowering in the warmest corner of the house when I blast the AC...
BTW (By the way) thank you for that compliment you gave me on my blog! :)
Do I have to translate the abbreviations, Barlow? I wouldn't think so - you're cool, and a real tekkie but I can't tell. Let me know.
Please don't leave us in suspense. What's the rest of the story? Is the AC still running powerfully?
Did she buy that thing from a kid on a corner or at a store ☺ You have me a little worried about a gas leak now!
LOL, you got us straight now! Why not doing anything the 4th except sitting in the freezing A/C?? Hope you stay warm :) and can have some fun!
My husband and everyone else I know, says it's too hot and so we have a swamp cooler and I also wear sweaters and then turn the darn thing off whenever I can sneak it. Especially while my husband is at work. I turn it on for him just before he get's home. I turn it off again when it's time to eat since it's aimed right at our counter and table. Thank you for being in the same league with this frozen specimen of me.
My husband and everyone else I know, says it's too hot and so we have a swamp cooler and I also wear sweaters and then turn the darn thing off whenever I can sneak it. Especially while my husband is at work. I turn it on for him just before he get's home. I turn it off again when it's time to eat since it's aimed right at our counter and table. Thank you for being in the same league with this frozen specimen of me.
Post a Comment