Jun 23, 2008

(the host by stephanie meyer)

well i have seen a 27 star movie and now i have3 read a 27 star book...the host by stephanie meyer who brought you 4 vampire books with EDWARD ...like in her other books she is big on LOVE,,,,her kind of love outlasts aliens, vampires, and now miniturization....michelle is kind of miniturized in wanda, a small but disturbing part of wanda(the host who is a three foot catipiller who has lived on 9 planets as a flower etc. etc. ect. won't give the rest away and jim don' make fun of me

7 comments:

Skybob said...

If Jim won't, I might ;)

justmylife said...

Sounds like a good book.

maryt/theteach said...

Aw c'mon Barlow. Take a picture of something RED and post it on your blog. Them come sign in at my blog As simple as that! :)

Kat said...

A three foot caterpillar you say? That I have to read.

Anonymous said...

You just scared the life out of me with your tic tac toe - you naughty thing!

I don't get much time to read - well I start to read but fall asleep when I get the the end of the bit I had to re-read because I fell asleep the time before - very slow progress it is - LOL

Putz said...

i have to leave this comment for LAURA BARLOW....this is really another body snatcher book with a new twist, i won't tell you the end but this worm or cattippiler is full of love like et was in ET

Debbie said...

Sounds like you had an exciting childhood growing as a military brat! I know you enjoyed it :)