why is the new indiana jones movie the bestest of all the movies here on earth, because it is based on FACT....honest the nevada test site really did have houses, cars ,theaters, that were buried first in radioactive dust and then later in the ground, i saw a brand new cadillac buried, $12000 in 1969...i saw the first ever micowave in a kiosh with a $2 steak that you took from the freezer in the middle of the nevada desert and sizzeled for 2 minutes and no one was within 200 miles of you, also what was true was the incas with the elogated heads who were aliens and who developed a advanced culture, brain surgery etc...also england at that time with the university of oxford, all real ...of course the cold or hot war with the russians was faxtual...also the designs from the air that are unexplained ...how did those giant designs get there??of course the roswell site with mant. warehoused items hidden by the american government and our COVERUP...of course indy was slower byr this MOVIE CRITIC GIVES IT 27 STARS....
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
11 comments:
I thought it was a good movie, I liked the ants in the jungle the best. They ate everybody up. The action is a lot better than the old ones.
I still like the old ones very highly too.
the TRUTH IS OUT THERE...DA DA TA DUM
There's a new Indiana Jones Movie? I seriously thought Dan was lying about the new Rambo movie..there is a new Rambo movie now too, right?
I want to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Due to a medical problem I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD, but it is on my list of want to see movies.
I remember playing the Theme Oveture from Indiana Jones way back when I was in the UF concert band. Tough on the winds section, I can tell you! Exciting and sweeping though.
Harrison Ford is still HAWT, even if he is a senior citizen!
That movie is on our list of 'must sees.' We only go to three or four movies a year.
..
Yeah, it was an awesome movie. Dad, good movie review - I learned a lot about your past experiences, I forgot about how you cooked your steak in the microwave for the first time. I liked the whole movie. I thought it was cool how they put an x-file twist to it. Remember THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.
My mom was glad that Indy is still a nice looking man and getting around okay.
So, is the crystal skull fact or fiction?
Yes Tony, there is a new Rambo movie! It's on video now so go get yourself one down there. Syllvester Stallone is Rambo and he looks old. I haven't seen the movie yet because I don't want to watch rated R movies anymore. I will probably watch when it is on tv in 4 years.
How could you eat a steak that is cooked in the microwave????!!!!??? Gross!!!! I love steak that's been cooked over redwood coals!
Post a Comment