a man who has his daughter abducted right from uner his nose people while they were camping(without the mother} in the mountains. of course he feels responsible as well he should...the girl is sexually molested and the father is having a hard time..SOOO god who is an african woman appears to him in a note and invites him to the shack where his daughter was raped and molested...There at the shack is god and jesus who is a short sawed off guy and a muslim...the holy ghost is a happy go lucky guy who lives and let lives...then the book teach you a humanistic religion , how not to be mad at the person who raped your daughter and to try and make peace with a father who molested him..so teach, and becky and blondefab you now know
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
Well, Barlow, you have said many times not to read the shack. Well after your plot description I absolutely agree! god, who wrote it? I'll avoid anything else he/she wrote... :)
no teach, GOD did not write this, but i wonder what it would be like if god had written it, i guess i would have to go to the bible and read stories to get that, instead of reading all kinds of fiction trap, although i like to read my own stuff and it it trap toooo isn't it?
I don't think this book would be for me! I would like to know who the author is so I could avoid him/her! And your stuff isn't crap! I enjoy visiting you!
my definition of trap(not crap) by the way is useless trappings on walls just for useless adorning
Not into the God thing...thanks for the warning.
Yeah, I am thinking that book is not for me as well. Thanks for the synapsis.
You read some really weird stuff.....
Post a Comment