many of you out there might have forgotten the putz's orientation to the latter day church and yet many of my readers might know that our church wants it's potential missionaries to be mentally stable(well yeh} , physically able, and emotionally in tune with fervent testimonies of our savior jesus christ and of the restored gospel....this in an 18 year old boy and yet while these requirements are necessary, they also want to double or triple the numbers of boys in the world preaching...wow this is quite a task, to multiple missionaries and to make the requirements out of this world...sort of a catch 22....both quality and quanity upwhile the number of available boys of course stays the same...i guess we have to start with our babies and keep at it throughout their lifes...we now have our annual MORMON MIRACLE..once again we cater to the casual visitor on "how much do you know about the church of jesus christ of latter day saints"....we must worry about our inactives, our new converts, those out there who have never heard of us....remember we are those young guys in black suits who go around in pairs, and our dead's salvation
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
my son is preparing to go very soon
Good for you guys!
How do you approach the problem down in Texas with the polygamists? I bet that has really started trouble for your missionaries, bad press and all....
It only takes one crazy to ruin a good thing, huh?
Coolness. Does it make it harder to get the message out though? You knoe how people tend to lump things together without actually trying to learn anything....
yes, it does of course make it harder, but thankgoodness people try to figure it all out and the rumors usually stop and common sense rules out
wow, very well said everyone. It's good to see people with lot's of common sense and an open mind.
Is the pageant starting soon in Manti?
Hi Putz..just stopping in to visit. Leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to know about Arkansas...and I will do a post on where I live.
Enjoyed your post. Every denomination has it's own difficulties...but as long as you are keeping your eyes on the Lord and staying in His will..then you know that things will work out for the good of Him.
The mormon miracle pageant! I went last year. Maybe I'll go again this year, who knows. ;) That one talks about some of my ancestors... Martin Handcart company stock.
My little bro is just about to go into the MTC... brazil.
Hi Putz. Good post, I will have to research a little on this one.
And yes, Mrs. Jim and I are Baptists, but there are different kinds of Baptists also. Our group doesn't agree with some of the others and won't join in with the Baptist World Alliance.
..
I just thought of something. This doesn't have anything to do with the secret society of the fabians does it? I still don't believe in them.
I haven't eaten at an Arby's in over ten years ago.
..
Putz,
You leave the BEST comments. You have me on the floor laughing over here!
Thank you :)
Piper
Ephraim's full of hillbillies, all they do is camp, camp, and camp every single weekend. I like to camp but I don't go as much as I should. I do go up the hills like 3 times a week on my mountain bike. I guess I am a hillbilly too.
Putz - When people ask me if I believe like the FLDS, I say: "Ok, look at me, am I wearing one of those pioneer dresses? Does my husband have more than one wife? I don't think so." Then I say, "No, we are not like them."
My daughter was on a mission in SLC. She was in the SLC South mission, 8 years ago.
Hey Putz, you can believe me (most of the time). Even Dr. Jim tries to be believable.
I had posted my source for the food day, it was "per MPI, Meeting Professionals International (link for other days too! Find your favorites)" with the link active to the MPI list.
..
I'm glad you know more about Lacoochee now. Where were you in maritime business? Utah is a little far from the ocean, right? Enlighten me.
Post a Comment