the putz is in love,,,to who? all of you readers, posters, commenters, people who give advice, people who listen to my rantings...yes the putz is deeply, intensely in LOVE,,,family bloggers who know me well, but also causual bloggers who are getting to know me....bloggers who are in my family...people who say i am wise, people who know my dementia, people out there who LOVE ME...thanks....people who listenend to me about my dad, about the fabians, about gas mileage, aliens, so i'm in love
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
Barlow, I don't care if you mis-spell a word or your whole post! I'm just glad you come and visit! :D
I hope you had a nice Father's Day I appreciate your comments I think as bloggers we all love the feed back---it validates our thoughts
Hey Putz, isn't it nice to have a larger family than just blood and in-law relatives!
I'm not sure where you are going with this, but I don't need kisses right now. Hugs, maybe.
..
We love ya too, Putz!
I am a first time visiter to your blog. Sounds like you just plain love life and people. A wonderful way to live, I think. I will be back to visit and see more of what you are all about. Enjoy each day and everyone in it.
Thanks for positive thoughts.
You are one of the most unique voices in blogging that I have found.
A scholar and a gentleman.
How could you NOT love someone who blogs about his dad, gas mileage AND aliens???
I must say that your post is energizing and uplifting. I can feel that love energy all the way in SC!
Post a Comment