kvegas..we mis you, come back..how is one to live without your blogs?
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
4 comments:
Just so ya know....some crazy stuff went down....she's here somewhere, just incognito. I can get a message to her if ya like...
Hey Putz, I went to your first post. Congratulations, very nice. (All except for the B. Spears part.)
We have done quite a bit of geneology also, have my families, one to the boat in the 1800s and the other back to around 1600s. Mom's family did the boat thing in the early 1800s on one side, the other is a mystery lady.
Mrs. Jim has hers to present day elements in France, both them and her to anscestors who came to New Orleans in 1700s.
There are a few loose ends, like who was Able's wife? We both converged on him. You were probably to him also?
..
Hey Dad,
Loved talking to you last night about your travels! I pulled up Etain France last night and saw lots of great pictures! It was beautiful. I am excited for Andrea and I hope everything works out and she gets to go there. Morris served his mission in Scotland so he has also been in that area....isn't that neat! I am excited to see more pictures. Talk to you soon!
what time is it?
Post a Comment