i guess i'm still on this love kick, because when jim said he was ready to hug me it took me back to this sunday and a hug....this is the complete truth...i know some people think i'm like the boy who called wolf when it comes to "my stories" but my family will see the truth because they know i live by the famous tom osmond of the ""fam"" well i was walking to my seat in church and he grabbed me and brought me down to his seat and hugged me and told me he loved me, and i later asked if he thought i was george osmnd, his father since it was father's day and carolyn his wife said no, he just loves you
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
What's not to love? I bet you are just huggable!
Hi Putz, I think that the Sanpete Classic is going to be great this year. I heard from Eric Thompson that they are going to have a citizen's bracket, I think I will go back to the gym and train for that. As well I think that what Dan is doing is tremendously awesome as well. If you ever need a part holla, chances are that we have it for free and will send out. We don't do 29, or tubular, or specializations, but if you need just simple parts, cables, housing, etc, holla.
How are things with you in Ephraim?
Barlow, come by my blog tomorrow and see Thursday Thirteen - state slogans. And here's a big hug from me - ((((hug))))! :)
I am part of that family that can stand behind the truth of my dad's story....I was not in church with him but I can tell you he does live next to Tom Osmond.
Hugs Dad, "yap"
Great story! Hugging is healthy.
Hi Putz, I was coming to see you LOL and thank you for visiting me!
I've been out trying to work in the yard. Taking a computer break, well, giving my eyes a break :)
Hugging is good for the soul!!
I'll be back!
let's have 'hug a stranger' week.
Here's my hug ((:}))
I probably hug you if I saw you too! ☺
Post a Comment