ON HIS TRECK HE SAW AN EIGHT FOOT TALL ABOOMIBLE SNOWMAN
slavomir rawicz tells of his treck across siberia, , lena river, trrans sieberain railway, mongolia, gobi desert without water, tibet, lhass,{ himalayan snowman{, into india , where he almost died from effects of starvation, and his spirit...russia imprisoned him....englishman ronald dowing published his first TRUE account way back in 1956...this present book was redone in 2007
13 comments:
I was planning on going to the bookstore tonight...so I think I'll pick this up. Thanks!
Sounds really interesting but I'm putting a stoppage on buying books until I retire as I already have a dozen I don't have time to read.
Please remind me in about 20 years time!
Thanks for the review. It sounds like a good read.
Thanks for your comment about Ella. I knew you would love it.
Sounds interesting......
Putz - if you can get your son to take some fish oil capsules it might help. They also help with depression and a mirid of other things. Email me and I will tell you all about it.
My hubby started taking fish oil tablets and says he feels much better. My mom says they have also helped her.
I wish I had more time to read - maybe someday in the future??
Sounds good and sadly familiar to my trek across Russia. No lassie likes to be spit at that is for sure!
Ha! Love the 'tic tac toe' hee hee! Happy Halloween!
Sounds like an interesting book. But like Tismee2 I am far behind in my reading. Remind me in about 15 years. heh!!
Sounds like a good book to read!
Sounds good, now I don't have to read it. :)
I would love just once to see an aboomible snowman!
Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.
Opulently I to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.
Post a Comment