Oct 20, 2008

TWO PRINCIPLES...MY THEOLOGY

this post nosurf girl is the piece on MONEY l was talking about

ON MONEY, i think there must be two principles in force when families deal with money[REMEMBER IT IS ALL THE LORDS]...GOD has the responsibility to provide for us while we keep his commandments....so he works on these two principles of there BEING ENOUGH AND TO SPARE, and the law OF THE TEN FOLD RETURN....use either one...one is on the principle of abundance and in this one you can be very free with your moneyand it will return to you ten times the amount[LETTING IT OUT FOR SEED MONEY]...THE OTHER principle does not work under abundance, but on the conceptof there always being just enough and the never failing vial of oil...there will never be more than just a little at the bottom of the vial that will NEVER RUN OUT...on either principle you will not starve....for on the one you will help MANY, and on the other you can be assured god is loving you specifically based on your faith...problem when one wants lots lof money to operate on[WIFE] and the husbsand wants to use his faith just to barely keep going by using just the bottom of the vial enough and to spare...i think either way is correct, but i am not sure you can use both at once

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Money – I’m sure this is one topic with many different opinions. I would love to say I have the faith needed and never worry about money. I would love to say that I give my all and hold nothing back. I am a work in progress and with God’s help I’ll get better at it however, right now I’m not very good at all in managing HIS money.

Donnell Allan said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing.

justmylife said...

I think we live by the barely getting by principle. Though I must admit it is not by choice. heh!!

Anonymous said...

I think I prefer the abundance and giving lots away theory. I do like to have nice things and do live a comfortable life (although not a wealthy one) but I always make sure that I give to charities and offer to help those in need when I can.

I suppose that's called hedging your bets (whatever THAT means!)

Lucy Stern said...

Pay your tithing and the Lord will provide. Sometimes he does not give his blessings with money, but with health, love and a roof over your head.

The Lord has always provided for us. There have been times we did not have much but we had a roof over our head, love and health...as stated above.

Just remember: When much is given, much is expected......

Anonymous said...

Dad, sounds like it is like "Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean so betwixt the two you see they licked the platter clean". You have the best of both worlds in your household! You can live meagerly with just enough to spare while giving mom all the "seed" money and get your return ten fold! Lucky!

Beverly said...

Putz, I completely understand your thoughts in your comment on my post. Our lives will change, but life will go on. I just remember that God is in control.

I find it so hard to look at or read the main stream media these days...I'll be so glad when it's over, the election that is.

Akela said...

Wise words Putz and ones that can be wisely applied by those of any faith and those with none.

There is plenty to go around in this world. We just have to choose to share it.