Oct 7, 2008

deaf joke

a deaf couple had just arrived at their motel for their honeymoon....they start unpacking and the nervous husband goes out to get a drink...it is pitch dark and he forgets his room number....all the rooms look alike and he walks to the car and continuously honks the car horn until all the rooms start lighting up with angry hearing people who were awakened by the noise. all but one room...he goes into that room...daniel always refered to our bathroom scales as a "foot clock"

8 comments:

Tonjia said...

LOLOL funny....

Anonymous said...

I think it is good when people can laugh at themselves! Did Daniel or Becky tell you this joke?

Beverly said...

What a crazy joke! I guess it would work, though, wouldn't it.

I just got to Virginia yesterday afternoon, and I'm trying to catch up with commenting. I'll try to get a post up later.

Reva said...

I loved your deaf joke. Since I am losing some of my hearing and I turn up the TV too loud, I know it bothers my husband at times. Then of course, I don't hear him calling me or hear the phone ringing. gotta laugh though!

Anonymous said...

Dad,I was so surprised by this joke considering we have two hearing impaired family members. Did you hear it from one of them?

Daniel said...

I think I heard it from somebody else but I don't remember who. I did tell it to our whole family.

Brenda said...

hello, sorry I haven't been around either. Doing good to get 2 posts up a week and a little visiting. Love this joke. Pretty smart!
God bless,
Brenda :)

justmylife said...

That was a funny joke!