Oct 26, 2008

hard to believe putz made this{this is a blaTEnt lie]

THIS IS AN ACTUAL SAMPLE OF PUTZ COOKINNG SKILLS

something my boy really loved, fresh squaush with maple syrup cinamin brown sugar real butter all cooked up as canied squash
PUTZ SELDOM MAKES DINNER AND WHEN HE DOES HE CALLS IT A BARLOW SURPRISE...ANYONE THAT EATS ONE OF THEM, KAREN, TONY, OR MIKE BECKY ..DAN IN YEARS PAST WILL TESITFY TO THE FACT THE PUTZ SHOULD LEAVE THE COOKING TO KARMA....BARLOW SURPRISE COULD BE ANYTHING FROM STUFFED CORN TO SAUTATED COOKED OATMEAL, TO EGGS OVER A CLIFFT

9 comments:

Jess said...

sounds good...strange..but good!

Anonymous said...

Dad, you remember my story right? Grandma Lust came to visit Rob and I when we were first married. I made her squash. (although I never did it with maple syrup..just brown sugar and butter) I cooked all day and was so proud. Grandma said "This squash is good, how did you do it?" Proudly I said "well Grandma, I made it with brown sugar and butter" Grandma replied "Well, Hell!, Even I'd taste good with brown sugar and butter!"

Daniel said...

It was good candied squash. Anybody got a good recipe for candied yams or sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving this year?

Beverly said...

It sounds good, no matter how it was made.

Hey, Penn State beat Ohio State on Ohio State's playing field. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

That is really good, something I like too! Also good made with a sweet potato.

Lorie said...

That sounds dreamy and I love, love, love your comments on my blog- it helps me get to know you and you are blessed!!! Your mother sounded like a character-a sweet character!!! So did you have 4 kids who have about 11 grandkids?
Tell Daniel I will post a sweet potato souffle recipe for him soon!!!YUMMY!
HUGS TO YOU Barlow Putz!
Lorie

Skybob said...

Bad thing about yams is they take up room that is better served with Turkey and green olives.

rhymeswithplague said...

What in the world are eggs over a clifft?

Unknown said...

I want some eggs over a clifft!