well daniel voted early...7.5 % of all people will vote early...anyone for any reason can do it....you don't have to be out of town, just say i'm here, give your driver's license and vote right now...they say that if all ballots now cast were counted, we would know for a certainty right now who was to be PRESIDENT...we know...we don't need the other 92% to know...we know
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago

14 comments:
I voted early. Anybody got a problem with that? If you do, then get over it.
You know I feel like I ought to be voting too! For some reason we are hearing almost as much as you over there about it and I'm fed up of listening.
I know it will undoubtedly affect us here in many ways but we have our own politics to suffer never mind yours as well.
Barlow, why do you think I know what gangsters do with dead bodies? When they say "you're going up the river" it mean you are going up the Hudson River to Sing Sing (a prison just about 25 miles up river). LOL! :)
I fear who will be our next president. Truely afraid.
Daniel, who said we have a problem with that. I am going to vote early today.....not a thing wrong with it. I have dry packing on voting day and I will be tied up with that most of the day.....
justmylife...remember the quote "if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear." We do have tough times ahead for us, which ever man wins.
Check out this one minute talk by President Benson:
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=c49de85824&view=audio&msgs=11d4e095d33b3c89&attid=0.1&zw
I didn’t realize you could vote early. Why fight the lines? Think I’ll check it out! Thanks!
We can't vote early in Wisconsin. I have to wait till Tuesday. Yes, I know you HATE to talk... ha ha and I would NEVER ignore you :)
Putz for some reason I thought you were English! I hope you guys have a peaceful election! The world is watching!!
We are about to vote next week also. Our election is being overshadowed somewhat by the American election race!
It seems as if there could be a change of government here, time for another party to try and pull our country out of its debt ridden mess!
I voted early on Tuesday. Georgia still had long lines. Mrs. RWP and I stood in line for an hour and a half. The television reports that 25% of registered Georgia voters have voted early in this election.
But there is a reason the lines are long. For three weeks, our county had only one polling place open. This week, they expanded that to five polling places. On election day, there will be 44 polling places open.
The county next to us has three times our population and still had only five polling places open this week. In such a situation, long lines seem to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
OK for those that couldn't open the webpage I listed, here it is on a U-Tube video....Pay attention to the last one minute.....
OOPS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7LcplfkgY
Popping in to wish you a Spooky Halloween!!!
I hope every member of the LDS church will read my post today (Saturday, Nov. 1) at dallan-cloudcovercottage.blogspot.com.
You're a good man, Barlow Putz. You're a good man.
P.S. Here in Washington State we get to vote by mail. Our ballots are in and it feels good!
Post a Comment