i was running in a church parking lot with my arms open wide in the pitch black night when i ran into a volleyball standard with a cement tire securing it at the bottom. i split my mouth wide open...my missionary companion elder evans got malnutrician with little red dots all over his body by eating strictly peanut butter sandwiches, and when our landlord died in our arms, we got the blame...we tracted one city bromsgrove out three times in less than 6 months..in london i asked a woman where high holburn street was...she said ioburn, i said no high holburn, she said it it don't make no nere mind bit.. it...made me lauph[LAUGH] to see a cof[CALF] walk down the poth[PATH] to take a bof[BATH]..my companion wore a black turtleneck sweater and one guy kept saying yes father over and over at the door....i ran into a cow on my ten speed bike and jerry cockraines father was baptised back home in the states ....we finally closed down bromsgrove for backbiting and rededicated the area before the mission office moved us out....just after this tribulation we baptised for 12 straight weeks....gave a talk on the death of president kennedy when he was shot in Dallas Texas....graduated from college in august 1966 in business management with minors in pschology, finance,religion, statistics, and sociology
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
14 comments:
What a soup of bits and pieces, yet the whole bowl is strangely cohesive. All in all, a satisfying tale!
But what did laughing at the calf that was running down the street to take a bath have to do with it?
correction: running down the street --> walking down the path.
A thousand pardons.
I like the way cockneys speak...very colourful.My accent is very thick and many Americans find it difficult to understand...scouse is mainly derived from irish but with some very guteral tones.
Ah the joys of the English accent in all it's many forms. Yes, holburn really is pronounced obon, just the way it is but very confusing for the visitor.
I like the little bits and pieces of your life in one post.
I continue to love your posts.
Thank you for reading mine.
That is a whole lot of memories. Its weird when you are both speaking English but can't understand each other.
Actually you would have trouble understanding me........
Have you been to Newcastle? Even after having a very broad uncle and living up here for 18 years I can't understand some of the broadest Geordies.
Nice snippets and I'm thinking you were/are a bit of a tinker!
And St. John's Wood is Sinjin Wood.
And Leicestershire is Lester-sher, andnd Gloucestershire is Gloster-sher, and Worcestershire is Wooster-sher. And a cookie is a biscuit, and a diaper is a napkin, and a car's hood and trunk are its boot and bonnet and....
My head hurts.
Anybody for bangers and mash?
I am dying to know how running into a cow on your ten-speed bicycle caused jerry c's father back in the states to get baptised!
Wow! You have a lot of minors!
I'm glad you got that woman straightened out on high holburn street, now you can work on us commenters. Start first on the one who causes the biggest fuss.
..
Putz, I have never had either blood pudding or kidney pie. But what does either one have to do with jerry's father being baptised?
I have another suggestion for you to mull over: When I ask a question on this blog, answer on this blog and not on mine. It gets way too confusing when you answer the questions here over at my blog. People who are reading my blog have no idea what you're referring to!
I'm going to leave this message on both blogs to make sure you see it one way or another!
Join the ranks of Virginia Woolf and James Joyce, Barlow, with your stream of consciousness fiction piece. If I had grand children they would probably be studying you in college in 2023! :)
Fun bits and pieces. I want you to expand a bit on some of them. Like why were you to blame when your landlord died? Why did elder Evans eat peanut butter sandwiches only?
Post a Comment