
it is curiouser and couriouser that people in christmas troll stories look exactly like people you know...how is that??? my grandaughter megan is here for the thanksgiving holidays and her express person is in jan brett's christmas troll book... the trolls squealed as they jummped up and down with glee...treva noticed the christmas pudding flying across the snow...she harnessed arni bells and all and looking exactly like megan raced into the forest...stop, come back...hey trolls those are are christmas things..
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
GRANDPA IS A FIVE YEAR OLDDDD!!!! HAHA love you grandpa <3 <3
It's so nice that you read with your grandchildren. Children make Christmas so much nicer... Enjoy five years old, people tell me it's the greatest time of your life. :) Happy Thanksgiving to a great blogger!
Megan is a lucky little girl to have you for a grandpa. Seven with tendencies toward five seems like a perfect age for a grandpa to be, it you ask me. Perfect.
Did Treva get her Christmas stuff back from the trolls??? What happened to mig and tig???
You can't just leave us all hanging like that!!!
Sounds like you are having a wonderful time with your family. I love the story you wrote on my comments about your daughter. When my one and only child (a girl) was born her daddy and my daddy said "if you have a girl we are having nothing to do with her" - yeah right---they have spoiled and loved her for the past 27 years. Have a great holiday with your family!
I love those Trolls that were after eating Billy Goats Gruff.
and yes Trolls do look familiar sometimes.
Hi Mr. Putz. I accidentally erased that last comment. Janis E...who? I don't think you meant Janis Joplin..?
My grandkids are 3 and 7. I love reading to them.
Well you can read pretty darn good for a five year old. Best age to be...5.
I just finished reading a stack of books to my 3 year old granddaughter yesterday. My mouth is still recovering.
Hey-all...Megan is 15 years old and didn't read the book with Grandpa but we all know it well. Merry Christmas to you-all
Hello !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!
I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ycigoqobud.freecities.com/wyjupon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich
Hi !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.
AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.
It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!
I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ymowopabu.1accesshost.com/uziruf.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.
You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com
Post a Comment