Nov 24, 2008

blog378...FOR EGGhead

our landlord was 47 years old, and he ran up to us in the street in fron't of our house yelling, 'elder,elder',and died suddenly falling forward of a stroke....we tried mouth to mouth and the heimlick, but were unsuccessful....our landlady ran out of the house yelling'what have you done????" Evans did not like english food so he concentrated on eating what he purely though was american food.........p.s.....i have a nice even lucky 13 for followeers, thanks.....need to answer LUCY'S question about food storage....go to dan's biker blog and see all the cabinets down in the basement, and karma has been filling thm up...vienna sausage, chilli, all girl's food GARDENDER ....we gave you a chance to water the plants we didn't mean that way now zip up your pants......i made an airplane out of stone...i always did like staying home....fellow named ollie hunter who was antagnistic against the church because his wife had a brain tumer and she was always in so much pain...we blessed her and she seemed healed, the doc's couldn't find anything wrong after that and the pain went away...he became our new WARD CLERK

8 comments:

Loren said...

Thank you for the comment, Mr. Putz. I've been twenty nine for the past four years now, so that post you read happened 13 years ago, and it's about my husband. SO nice of you to read and comment!:)

Beverly said...

Hi, Putz,
We will live to see another football game, won't we. Yeah! Penn State's headed for the Rose Bowl.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Debbie said...

Good Monday morning to you.

Beverly said...

Sorry about that! I was thinking about Utah when I wrote that post, even though I didn't mention them. Whom will Utah probably play if they go to the Sugar Bowl? Do you know?

I'm sorry to see the season come to an end. With the Tampa Bay Rays doing so well this year and then Penn State winning, I'm going to be going through a period of withdrawal when it's all over.

Jess said...

Hi Putz! How are you?

Hope you are having a great week...will you be spending time with family on Thursday?

rhymeswithplague said...

An interesting post. I love the juxtaposition of so many seemingly unrelated facts. And yet that is exactly how the human mind works, jumping from one thing to another. Some things are recent and some are dredged up from our long-term memory as though they were just waiting for the chance to be remembered. Was the death of your landlord something that happened recently or a while back?

We could have done without the "zip up your pants" part, though! Which reminds me, I remember someone saying about twenty-five years ago that Burt Reynolds put on his pants the same way he did, and I said, "Yes, but he gets to do it more often."

What strange things our minds are!

justmylife said...

I think I rubbed off on you or you rubbed off on me, random thoughts in one post! Well, done!

Anonymous said...

Yep - this is blogging without borders! Bob was quite right! LOL!

'Elder, elder'?

The gardener! Hahahahahahaha!!! You know, I think I'd even put up with that if we could only GET a gardener!