...........i PROMISE TO USE NEW POST SPACE WHEN I DO MY BOOK REVIEWS SA TDAY...FOR SOME REASON I HAVE BEEN WEIRED ABOUT MY BLOGGING...RHYMES SAYS I NEED TO GET BAC K TO MY OLD FORMAT, SO I AM GOING BACK TO MY OLD FORMATer's keepers, and mr. murder...my daughter becky should be on pins and neddles...she is a great book devourer
TTTTTTTTTthe only CriMinAl aCt in my entire life except for dog at large and for which i never got caught was one summer's night in 1969 after my wife and i and young daughter karen just finished a chicken dinner at the rooster's loft ...sugar city cafe in ceder city utah...i was putting some paper refuse in a large garbage can which turned out to be a TALL 100 gallon barrel of chicken grease and fat....i had my car keys in the same hand and as i threw the paper the keys went plunk center oF the vat or barrel...i thought how could i fish that out of there? I STARED AT IT FOR 10 MINUTES.. well i couldn't, it was too thick and too cloudy to see to the bottom....so i pushED it over and it splashed all over the lot...i waded in, and grapped my keys and took off in the waiting car and got out of town fast...i have decided to keep adding to old posts instead of of a new one...i really don't have much to say anymore...nothing is new under the sun, or moon, or stars, all old same o same o...
be sure to go to the bottom of this page and read all about my ideas of money...NOONE IN the world thinks about money the way i do and you really need to know my ideas to get along in this old world, especially when the stock market looses 5oo points every other day[NOT OBAMA'S FAULT]
commuters going north on -15 during rush hour in salt lake county found themslves crawling toward ward downtntown as some 31,000 young peple made their way toward lds conferance center amid traffic for the utah jazz game......the young people were part of a literal cast odf thousandds for the taping of the lds new year's eve celebration "a brand new year" to be distributed WORLDWIDE on dvd for the latter day youth celebration on december 31.....the conferance center dais and podium became a sound center for dozens of young choir and cast members, along with a youth symphony that accompanied their sng and dance in celebration of the theme urging young people to stand steadfast and immovable in a renewed commintment to foLlow JESUS CHRIST
be sure to go to the bottom of this page and read all about my ideas of money...NOONE IN the world thinks about money the way i do and you really need to know my ideas to get along in this old world, especially when the stock market looses 5oo points every other day[NOT OBAMA'S FAULT]commuters going north on -15 during rush hour in salt lake county found themslves crawling toward ward downtntown as some 31,000 young peple made their way toward lds conferance center amid traffic for the utah jazz game......the young people were part of a literal cast odf thousandds for the taping of the lds new year's eve celebration "a brand new year" to be distributed WORLDWIDE on dvd for the latter day youth celebration on december 31.....the conferance center dais and podium became a sound center for dozens of young choir and cast members, along with a youth symphony that accompanied their sng and dance in celebration of the theme urging young people to stand steadfast and immovable in a renewed commintment to foLlow JESUS CHRIST
31 comments:
That should be a great DVD.
That would be a bit scary being amongst all those people. But that DVD should be something.
Interesting........
Still wondering about those three ladies at greatglam.com......Think temple garments will fit under those clothes?
Barlow, Obama will turn things around an many ways! Thanks goodness he won! :)
That DVD should be amazing!
Hope you have been okay!
Have a great end of the week
Sure, Barlow, I'll march for peace with you! Let's march all our soldiers and tanks out of Iraq and across the Mediterranean, across the Atlantic to good ol' New York and have a picnic in Central Park! Howz that? Peace and love to you and yours! :)
Too bad it's not that easy!
Hi Putz, glad to hear from you. And you're right, it IS all good. I was just discouraged that day!
God bless,
Brenda :)
Putz-You are amazing!
YAY! Pictures!
What about money????
I want that movie. It would be fun to watch. I never go to Jazz games, maybe because of traffic and maybe not.
Oh, and Hooray for Obama! You and I are both so happy, huh, putz.
Well hello Putz, nice to meet a fellow Midlander in the blogging world. I grew up in Wednesbury, Staffs. Enjoyed visiting your blog, thanks for stopping by mine.
lucy, my boy handles all the ads on my blog and he gets the money also, so i think the ads are ok even the ones with the girls....i like girls...i am so wonderfully entertaining that most poeple ignore the girls and concetrate on what i say...what i say is si THRILLING, don't you think?????
Yes, you are fun to read or I wouldn't come back......lol. I hope we are still friends even though we are on the opposite end of the policical spectrum.
The ads are from google and are based on the content on the blog, but they sometimes end up being kind of random. It's kind of a fun part of blogging though, and sometimes you find some intersting stuff in them.
Hey Mr. Putz, did I get here too late for the money bit? Or is it a trick to make sure we read all the way to the bottom of your post? I think YOU might just do that.
..
Putz I admit I find your quirky way of writing fascinating. I can see I have a lot to catch up on....your posts are so interesting. I'll be lurking around so don't be surprised if a stray comment shows up on something written a while back.
Putz - I have started taking green tea capsules for energy. I walk in the mornings and then take my green tea capsules on an empty stomach. They work best in the morning and I have energy all day long. I am also taking my fish oil capsules.
I have read that, at our age, we shouldn't be taking iron, it works best on younger people. Also, try not to eat carbs in the early afternoon, they will make you sleepy.
Hi Putz,
Glad to hear from you today. I don't know who were calling a lurker as I always try to leave a comment whenever I visit. I just haven't been doing much visiting lately with anyone. We have been traveling and lots of other things going on.
Nice post for today.
We saw on the news that Obama's first actions in office will include reversing a law that aborted babies can not be used in stem cell research(making abortions more acceptable for research etc.) and reversing a law that makes on-shore drilling possible, including some in Utah thereby making us more dependant on foreign oil.
I thought you should be glad that they are not drilling on the beautiful places you like to go on your bronco.
Putz, if that's the only criminal act you ever committed, you are indeed a fine fellow! I suppose the crime would have been petty vandalism, or maybe disturbing the grease!
What I really want to know is, as you add new stuff to your existing posts, how are you going to keep track of what the comments were meant to be a comment on? You are making it much more difficult for yourself, don't you think?
Yea, he wants to stop drilling so we can have it to recreate on...right. Responsible drilling doesn't harm the land just like responsible off roading etc. doesn't harm the land. It was made for our use.
Ohh yuk, chicken fat is gross!
What a story! I can just imagine your feelings as you instantly realized what you had done with the keys...a true dilemma.
I think I would have just left the keys! I was wondering where you were, new post not showing up and all. I will just have to pop in everyday.
Well Putz, if you are going to quit writing posts, I guess I'll just have to stop reading......
I wonder how long it took to clean up that chicken grease? Hummmmm.... Well, at least you got your keys back.
Putz, the stock market is falling because of the stupid practices of Ford and GM. I am writing my congressmen not to bail them out. No more bailouts!
OOh! Chicken grease. Yuck. I think I would have left the keys and ordered some new ones..
Penn State 9-1, boo hoo.
Why did he give the car back?
Post a Comment