Jul 19, 2008

#8BLUEBELL BED last skline entry

out in the open under the stars i made a mattress bed out of a 100 pounds of bluebells(n0nexploding) found on danish knoll and slept in an old sleeping bag that wouln't zip up

7 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, you've gotta watch sleeping on those blue bells, you can wake up in the morning with a bad case of blue buns.

Well, on the rodents, they were rather large droppings. Our guide said they were Artic Rabits that left them. I just called them rodents.

At any rate I didn't drink the water, it was rather brownish yellow up there trickling along the glacier. We did take a couple of bottles home and they turned out nice and clear but I wouldn't drink them.
..

Laura said...

I love your list.

Betty said...

Sounds like fun.

Daniel said...

You can get a wilderness survival merit badge doing that. I got mine sleeping on weeds under a twig hut. It was a fun experience.

Jess said...

HI Putz...tell me I really didn't affend you with the award thing... I'm sorry if I did....I'm going to post some awards soon that everyone can have!

Hope all is well with you, sorry I haven't visited in a while.

We have had so much going on, and I just love Sammy too!

O, and those cucumbers are GOOD! Ha... had to rub it in!

justmylife said...

Give me a hotel room. Heh!! I like caming but I do need a tent!

Reva said...

Oh, wow, what I would have given to trade places with you or at least join in the sweet smell and stars all night long. What a memory, huh?