Jul 23, 2008


19 comments:

Lucy Stern said...

You look like I thought you would....

Teresa said...

Woof Putz

Hey, that's a good one, a gopher cigar. Maybe we can find a trick one that explodes when you light it. Hope you doing OK

Desert Pups

Jess said...

And who would this handsome man be?

lol... Thank you so much for all your kind comments lately.

Hope all is well with you and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Love, Jess

Beverly said...

Hey there, glad to see your face!!!

Joy said...

Handsome.

Betty said...

I take that it's a picture of you, right? Nice photo. Thanks for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

Hey,

I like your picture. I really like your hat. I want to know one thing: what is on your nose?

justmylife said...

Glad to be able to put a face with your comments and your post!

Evil Transport Lady said...

I agree, you look exactly how I thought you would:)

maryt/theteach said...

Hey Barlow, I think I told you before how handsome you are! Handsomer and handsomer... :)

Anonymous said...

This couldn't possibly be you. You don't have any hair to cut!

Anonymous said...

This couldn't possibly be you. You don't have any hair to cut!

Lorie said...

come have a look see at my blog!!!
Be Blessed!
Lorie

Brenda said...

Howdy, yes Reva is my sis. And an awesome one! Tho' she's 5 years older, I'm quite a bit taller, so that makes me her big, little sis, and she's my little, big sis!
Great picture of ya!
Have a nice weekend.
Brenda :)

Manager Mom said...

Cool photo.

Kat said...

I am digging the hat as well!

Anonymous said...

You look very dignified Putz! Just as I expected you would!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo...and your expression. You look kind of mischievous, and I'm wondering what you were up to as that picture was being taken.

Martin said...

I now know who to look for when I go to buy you a beer.