got back from skline....now future topics of my blogs red sun(california fires}....putz's rocket(3 year old grandson, preformed better...walks to the EDGE OF THE WORLD....blue bell bed....pipelint to the glacier....glacier stream, snow lake, colored rocks(rock paintin on beautifl rocks, lois you will be envious....treasure hunt to shi--er....$25 per pound sausage....now that skyline is over i will have a new count down on my side bar that will say 207 days until the putz's haircut appointment and you can countdown the 207 days with me
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
9 comments:
Hey Putz, I'd like you to please post a picture of youself as you are now so I can see if it will be worth hanging around for 270 days for.
Lets go for the Willie Nelson look?
..
Barlow, I put a note on your yellow sticky note... Of course that BIG KISS on my blog was for you! :)
You wait 270 days before getting a haircut? My hubby gets a hair cut every two to three weeks.
Thanks for visiting me today.
We had fun on the trip. Here are a few Pictures
that we took.
Barlow, no use making fun of my Manic Monday Doodle Bug! That's the best I can do...what do you want from me? Picasso? Huh?
Woof Putz
Gonna get a mohawk or something more stylish?
720 days? Ooh! I'm glad you had a good trip. I looked at the pictures on Tony's site...beautiful.
My haircut appointment is day after tomorrow.....
Counting down the days to your haircut! Glad your back!!
Post a Comment