Jul 9, 2008

STAY AWAY FROM PURPLE FLOWERS

My grandkids, bryado and oo made body pait out of water andpaint, so i took some flowers and some water, and some vinegar, and another purple flower and made a bomb....my grandkids came home from a walk and then it started EXPLODING, so now does anyone out there knows what happened and does anyone out there want to buy a BOMB....$25 OR 1 CENT, WHATEVER YOU can find...the purple flower made the EXPLOSION....stay away from purple flowers, once again STAY AWAY FROM PURPLE FLOWERS

16 comments:

Putz said...

EXPLODING FLOWER BY BRYDO...how did you do it...oo says wowie,,hananh says get me one

justmylife said...

Purple flower explodes, news at 11! I guess you should get some weird search people.

Skybob said...

Sometimes, you just have to blow shit up.
Putz, are you still planning on going up the mountain with us in the morning? We'll be there around 10:00 so get whatever you might need for 4 days ready to go. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Barlow, I suggest you not speak of bombs... Homeland Security may be reading, listening or somethink! I was happy to visit Dan... Even if I lived in Utah I would say the same to flip-flop McCain! :)

Teresa said...

Holy puppy poop, not exploding purple flowers!!! Where can we get those exploding purple flowers? Send us some, we use them to blow up the river toads.

Our Crooked Tree said...

Whew...we only have yellow flowers in our yard this time of year!

So I am as old as your oldest? You say we are a lot alike? You are one lucky man to have such a fab daughter! Does she have a blog? I would love to read what I sound like!

Beverly said...

Uh-oh.

Blondefabulous said...

Ummmm.... yeah. OK. Did KVegas get in contact with you? I kept my promis Putz, see??

Unknown said...

We have purple flowers.

And my kids sometimes eat things that they find outside.


I guess I'd better start praying.

Anonymous said...

Blowing stuff up can be fun! What's shakin', Putz? Good to be back!

Jim said...

How much for the recipe? I have one large bomb for the Eifel Tower but maybe yours would be GREEN for atmosphere and planet protection?

Keep checking my regular blog for updates on this matter, it may not be anytime soon. AND DON'T TELL ANYONE my idea!

You are welcome to give advice you want any time on Ask Dr. Jim (blog). I would never pull your comments off, some others that are nasty I do.
..

Kat said...

That explains so much about what happened the other day.....

Reva said...

Hmm.. we have purple flowers and we have vinegar and we have water. Don't tell my four year old grandson, he'll figure the equasion and bomb the neighbors dog.
I am thinking that if you watched your sugar intake/outgo, you will definitely be a happier healthier? man. Whatever, none of it's fun and yes, I'm still here, a few pints low (blood that is) but I'm still here. More in the life...

Reva said...

edit last comment.
You have cooled it I assume or have you? Hope you take care of yourself and keep us in stitches and give us many more things to think about.
later...In the life of...

Lucy Stern said...

Barlow, I never know what is going to come out of your mouth.....

Anonymous said...

What about pinky purple ones? I have some of those in my garden.