Jul 21, 2008

after summer trip what?

suggestions a. head under a pillow for the rest of the summer to beat gas prices(grass prices) B. READ GOOD BOOKS, READ MY SCRIPTURES....c. be a ham operator like jim....d.give advice like lucy...e.. be depressed because nobody blogs me and i never get awards....f. adopt a child like no surf and her mother...g. summer teach like snuffelluffagus....h. go to the movies or listen to foke musick like sherpa.....i. have a colorful monday like teach ....j. go to the lake like debbie.....i.. bitch like this is my life....l. be sick like reva and betty....m. be a know it qll like jim.....n. make list of things to do and snub the puta like gaile...o. talk about things i know nothing about like shell says i do....p. water my useless grass...q... try to salvage my tomatoes...r..do detective work like lisa and kvegs911....s. run free like desert pups...t... learn to put pictures on blogs like dan, tony and laura,,u.. get ready to go back to spring hill missouri....v. go camping like akela...w...beCUTE like crooked tree and bliss....x..go ape like nappy...y..stop all this nonsense like

18 comments:

Martin said...

Go ape gets my vote!

maryt/theteach said...

Barlow, you just named 9 or 10 things you could do for summer...you have a list bigger than mine. It's so d____ hot here I can't stand it and I don't want to do anything. Want me to guide you through upload pix for your blog? I'll do it. Just tell me... :)

Beverly said...

You have to quit talking about me living in the sticks like you do. I'm starting to get a complex. Come to Florida and meet a manatee.

Our Crooked Tree said...

You are already cute "like OCT and Piper" ☺ I bet you can get all the other things done too!

Obviously people read your blog ☺

Lisa said...

Thanks for recognizing me and the work I did for so long. And thank you for continually visiting over at my blog. You are very kind.

Tonjia said...

so many choices!!! I could never decide.

and Putz, you do make me smile. :-)

keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

After writing all of these options, you should now have a better idea of what you really want to do. Sounds to me like you have a lot of options. Hmmm. I vote for putting more pictures on your blog...and and for reading.

Brenda said...

Well, you can't be bored, you have so many choices!
Have a great day.
Brenda :)

justmylife said...

Sounds like a busy summer! When will you have time to visit me? From the looks of comments, you have a good following!

Lorie said...

z> talk about my grandchildren and how wonderful and smart Emma is like Meme Lorie!
See there I read your blog and next award I get its yours mister!;o)
Be Blessed, Lorie

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, I suggest all of the above except forget the grass and the tomatoes. They have served their purpose for the year.
(you hit it right, I always have an answer for people's problems--just 'ask dr. jim (blog)--except for my own.)
Great post,
..
Oh yes (p.s. to some), do you want me to run through putting pictures on? I can do that. It isn't a fast process unless you use Picasa, but Picasa doesn't give you much control.
..

Becky Barlow said...

Read a lot.

justmylife said...

I have something for you, just come get it. I would never forget my Putz!!!!

Lucy Stern said...

Putz - I have had several awards given to me, but I don't know how to put them on my blog....Don't worry about what you are going to do, something will come up. PS: my yard is looking pretty bad from the grass starting to die and I am watering my yard. Our tomatoes are pretty much done for the year.

Nothing stopping you from getting your Tech liscense in ham radio. If I can pass the test, you can pass the test.

Akela said...

Sounds like a lot to fit into me, you'd better get started!

Unknown said...

I say get out to missouri. Wait, nevermind. It's awful in missouri this time of year.

Go ape then. Do apes wear clothes? It must be very nice to be an ape in the middle of summer...

Reva said...

Sounds like you've got just about everybody pegged. You just be you and we'll all be happy to tune in, ok? I would gladly give you an award if I only knew how.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you still have tomatoes? Ours bit it a month ago :(