Jul 3, 2008

[--__________picture HERE_300_____________[

IT is nice to live in a college town ....SNOW has a library when i can't use my son's computer i can go to the snow college library and BLOG, SURF, UPDATE PAF5, read all the newspapers(hard copy) from all over the world and yes books, magazines, and contact actual PEOPLE...I HAVE 300 POSTS, NOT 200, 300 POSTS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? A POST IS AN IDEA OR TWO, FOOLISH OR NOT, MY FIRST IDEA BACK IN DEC.06 WAS THE UTAH JAZZ, MY LAST IDEA IS RIGHT HERE AND NOW...a library

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Good morning, Putz, yes, our skies are beautiful. That particular day I was dazzled. I have some more good photos to put up.

Have a good day.

carmilevy said...

I need to blog from our local library. I wonder if my writing would be different if I were surrounded by kids during storytime.

Love your blog, btw. Found you on Beverly's site and followed your link home. Nice to e-meet ya!

Lorie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me comments -hope you and yours had a great 4th.
Be blessed!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

so do you think i have not been positive? I to me I think I try to be who I am and share joy-- i am taken aback at times by your comments but i am sure you mean them in as kind way as possible

Becky Barlow said...

So Dad, hows Paf 5 doing? Where's your flash drive? And, we're gonna get ink sometime soon - I had to order it.

justmylife said...

I can't imagine 300 post! Congratulations!!!