Jul 18, 2008

numb 7

prue clean cold snow wateer running off the snow glacier into the lake'30 fish

5 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Putz, I'm not sure how clean that water is. I saw a lot of dirty glaciers, the one I walked on I sure wouldn't drink its water.
In fact there were rodent poops lying around.
..

Debbie said...

I would have taken Dad's underwear if it had been in good condition. You could have worn it on your trip. Water sounds lovely.

Betty said...

I love the glaciers.

justmylife said...

Sounds cold to me!

Reva said...

I have only been on a glacier once in Colorado at the top ridge of a 14,000 ft mtn. The snow is dirty, but so what, it represents so much time that I was entranced by the history it held. The icy cold fresh air way up high in the hills is so refreshing like I'm sure you tasted. I couldn't stop taking extra deep breaths just to absorb it. So glad you got to get out and absorb some yourself Putz.