bows made of a flexable LIVE pine limb and bungee cord to shoot with some power an old refurbished, found arrow..the joy of OO FOR THE ENTIRE FOUR DAYS
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
5 comments:
Hello... Just taking a look!
My youngest loves bows and arrows - well he just has a bow now that the arrows disappeared over the fence. Shame.
Thanks for the bow Grandpa I still love it. I changed out the bungy for a string and it shoots even better now.
Cool Owen, but don't you shoot at the awning anymore!
I shuld tell my bow hunting boy of this! I can now show him you do not have to spend hundreds on those things!
Post a Comment