NOTICE TO CROOKED TREE WIFE/DAUGHTER THIS PICTURE MIGHT REMIND YOU OF SOMEONE..........................................................NOTICE TO CROOKED TREE
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
i have one more picture of a freackled girl, on her nose and cheeks in a western cowboy shirt, riding a horse, chicky. in the days of 47 rodeo tooele utah
I love the comparison!
Hi Putz, somehow I'm reminded of the 'crooked tree fellow' in the post below. Now he is a handsome guy!
..
BTW, I have a similar 'old man' looking picture of me somewhere on my blog.
..
Cute girl in the brown sweater! (It's me...)
Woof Putz
We've given you the Brillant weblog award. Congrats
Desert Pups
Love the comparison. They look a lot alike.
I am just honored you mentioned me☺ Love both pics but especially the BW.
Post a Comment