well to get the total truth about carolyn you would have to go back to her youth,,,when she was about three years old she was abducted by a pack of monkeys that were living in south american...this in it's self explains the body odor problem, she will still claim to have taken s shower but in reality all she does is just put a little water in her hair hoping that will trick people into thinking she isn't all that dirty, but you can smell the truth,,,by the time she was twelve the group of monkeys she had been living with were captured and sold to a circus in Brazil....it took a little while, but eventually someione noticed that one of the monkeys was a little different than the rest of them....you might think that it was because she wasn human , but that wasn;t it at all...the biggest differance was because of the smell,{not of the monkeys} and the fact that she was a little slowerthan the rest of the monkeys at the circus....the owner of the circus realized that this odd monkey was costing him quite a bit of money because she was actually beginning to frighten the circus patrons....plus she seemed to be eating more than the rest of the monkeys put together....to be quite blunt she was actually eating more than some of the elephants were..the owner had no choice but to sell carolyn raviolli to a private zoo...well that would be a polite way to put it after the zoo keepers actually saw her....the owner paid a small fee under the table to get them to take her ..pooor carlina from up the street in ephraim....this is the place that for most monkies, it would end, but not for carolyn, over the years she would be pawned off on who ever would take her.....eventually all turmoil ended when someone donated her to a science lab in southern california...the scientist notice something peculiar about specimen 13b....they decided they wanted to do a dna study on this little freak of nature, when the results came back one of the scientists was quoted as saying""there is no god'' ...THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY WERE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT HOMO SAPIEN...at first they released their findings in the SCIENCE JOURNAL, the story was titled 'THE MISSING LINK' the story was later disproved and destroyed....she wasn't missing link just a regular human...right now she is part of a sociological study...she is living in EPHRAIM UTAH, working at Ephraim Elrmentary school as a teacher's aid....they are trying to see if she can be adapted into society, and as of right now that experience is FAILING

Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago

12 comments:
Ho. ly. Cow. This one is the best ever. I have to link to this on one of my blogs.
I see by your comments pages that you are becoming famous. Please remember the little people as you soar like a star.
You are awesome!
wow. wow......no words to describe....
I had a friend from Ephriam when I was in college... she is one of the many Bailey's. I've been through those parts...nice place...
I have something for my honorary road trip diva over at my place. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting, and for the comment. Interesting blog you have here. Very Faulkner- esque.
My question is; how many others from similar circumstances are there living amongst us? I'm sure there is one in the Library at the college where I work too!
That's not very nice dad.
Nice? Maybe not. Hilarious? Extremely!
I used to work in a dept store and a woman would bring in her monkey every once in a while--a real live monkey--to buy clothes for it in the baby dept. Thankfully, it wore a diaper.
Putz you had me laughing so hard tears were running down my face. My late father would have told a tale like this about someone he was not too fond of. Oh but the funniest part is that you son's comment "that's not nice dad". Ha ha ha!
Not sure what to make of it Putz....
A little off the subject: Are you working on your food storage?
I have just returned from a four-day trip to Tampa, Florida, so that's why my comment is a few days late.
Mr. Barlow, you are a very naughty man! But hilarious!
That is so funny! I think I see a little mean streak showing through. heh!!
Mr. Putz. I have to tell you right up front: I love your "voice." Great writing, sooo entertaining!
Post a Comment