Sep 19, 2008

book review.. issac asmoz's he who shrank

best science fiction book ever written...about the adventure's of an ordinary man like me who shrank into a cube of berylum x,,dense cube..and into the molecule of an atom with a sun as a neucleus and then into a tiny world but he was larger and then tiny once again int that world and shrinking still as him, as a giant enteringing over and over into interesting worlds...it would be the same as he enlarging going the other way upwards becoming tiny as he moved out of the atom we are in, our sun which is part of a larger world..think about it folks,,give it 5 stars

6 comments:

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, I am back in civilization, WE HAVE POWER RESTORED!!! Not everyone does, but we can go home tonight.

I have been to Ireland and have kissed the Blarney Stone. That makes a person 'full of blarney.'
Been wondering if you did that too, you might be more full than I am?

That's all for today, I am trying to be nice but have a bad case of cabin fever being cooped up here with two dogs, Mrs. Jim, a granddaughter, and two kids. And half the time no Internet.
..

maryt/theteach said...

Barlow, you think you got me figured out? Huh? Well, maybe you do! Ha! :)

Beverly said...

Hello, well, Penn State won another game. Does BYU play today? or Utah?

I'm not much of a science fiction buff.

Daniel said...

BYU beat Wyoming 44-0 today and Utah beat Air Force. They are both still unbeaten. BYU was number 11 today.

Daniel said...

I am a science fiction buff.

Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]free casino bonus[/url] manumitted no consign reward at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]bay attend casino
[/url].