daniel barlow, master carpenter...boarding for four or more if you wanted to get cozy,, microwave, burning stove, fridge,lights,tv cable, just finished, needs plumbing, bunkbeds, loft, custom cabinets for dishes, personnals....oh and i had better say it is airconditioned through out and has a new lounging chair and an oar that i swam out to retrieve on birch bay near seattle, and a big bear clock and a view of skyline drive from the loft
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
11 comments:
Thanks dad. I really like my cabin. It's modular so I can take it the mountains someday.
What a nice looking cabin! Sometimes I wish that's all the room I had - it would be easy to clean and I would have to stop collecting so much "stuff".
How cute....I just love it! And how nice of you to do this for your son.
My dream home is a log cabin....sigh....we are so young though...
This is all I need to survive. I could really live in this house. Perfect!!!
Outstanding work :)
Side note: Commissary work. They pack it. I deliver it, they sign, I leave. Simple, and pays pretty good too! Then I can come home and take a nap :)
That's a nice cabin.
Beautiful cabin! Sent you an email, by the way;)
Love the cabin!
Does Daniel live in this cabin or is it for rent to the hunters during hunting season?
YOU made that putz? I am very impressed. I would live there or at least have it as my huffy house for when everyone gets on my nerves.
How cute, I love it! Hubby wants a log cabin one day, but I don't know if I would want to be that close all the time. heh!!
This is a nice cabin, it looks nicer every time we see it!
Post a Comment