Sep 25, 2008

two complicated dreams

i have been having this dream every single night..i go to the registar at utah state university and tell them that i have completed another 10 hours of classwork and am told i only need 4 to graduate but by the time i am supposed to see my graduation, the registration people tell me "i'll be just a moment" and i am wisked off to my wakeful life without my degree never knowing whether i have graduated...the next night i dream of taking another 10 hours of classes to complete my required core, but i can't find the classroom, and spend the whole night in my dream looking, but finnally finish, tests and all...later going back to the reistrar thinking now i must be past the point of graduation when he says "i'll be just a moment" and left standing there and wisked off to my wakeful life...the point is i finished a degree at byu and took master's classes at snow college...even though i got straight a's in course work i never felt finished...i am really wondering if god expects me to go back and finish as a master in history...the next dream is called apparantly dead...i died and apparently karma, jay snow, lois snow, and my dad were all dead too...i was expecting some punishment for all my sins because i started out all alone...i was in this big waiting room, i knew i was supposed to wait there, but i was afraid i was in spirit prison and so i got up to wander around{WHICH I ALWAYs DO] a bit to see if i could better the place where i was at...the first thing, was i found myself in this big silver building looking for karma lee..i asked a breaded man if he had seen my wife and he pointed over to my wife and said" all you had to do was ask god",,,,,well i was still worried i was where i shouldn't be so i and karma wandered down this corridor and spent hours poking into this room and that room asked the same man where the celestial waiting room was, the man said"do you remember jay snow?" i said "yes" and he said" well he is back at the waiting room that you started in....so me and karma starteed to walk back and found jay snow wandereding around too and asked him where lois was...he said he had no idea but would me and karma go with him to find her...so we went back to the waiting roomand back in the silver building where we found lois snow and told jay all he had to do was ask god and return to the waiting room...we found my dad who was looking for my mom and he decided to walk back with us, when we got back to where we were supposed to be, we were all looking around since we were all upset thinking we would see the devil and our sure punishment, but instead i saw my mom sitting peaceably and lois said she was in so much peace and lois said" what you should have done at the start was sit alone in that big waiting room from that very first moment on and i said", well that sure all makes sense, lois"

8 comments:

Beverly said...

Those dreams must have made quite an impact on you! I never remember mine.

Kat said...

I always remember my dreams too. And to answer your question - I would make you an honorary diva for our trip - thought Utah IS a bit out of the way!

Tonjia said...

Putz, you and my husband have such complex dreams! Sometimes I dont even remember mine.

I think the complexity of dreams are directly related to the complexity of ones mind..

Today, I dreamed that I was vacationing with the Osmond family, in the late 70's!! LOLOL
It was fun, I have always been a huge fan, but the late 70's???? argggg

Brayden said...

I was having the best dream last night about building my go kart and Owen woke me up!

Jess said...

Man...those are some complex and interesting dreams.....

Daniel said...

I keep dreaming the same dream in the last few years. That's why I remember them. I keep dreaming of this beautiful place and awesome bike trails with a lot of lakes and trees. Now that is awesome. What's funny about it is that it is where I served my mission then I go back with the family and see the people I know there, but it doesn't look like the Northwest where I served but in my dreams, it looks a lot prettier than real life. I hope I keep dreaming about it more!

Daniel said...

Last time I dreamed about it, Mike was there with us and we were in the new Rav 4 driving in Sedro Woolley Canyon! Then I saw this nice bike trail. It was still weird.

Daniel said...

If you dream about going to college dad. I keep dreaming about going to high school all the time and I never got my homework done, it was scary.