i thought i would do a music review instead of a movie or book reviews....luciano pavorotti, dane joan sutherland, andrea bocelli, willie nelson, jonn denver, john cash, celine dion, back, beethoven ,verdi, louie prima and kelley smith, the rat pack, mormon tabernackle choir, norah jones, kingston trio, waylon jennings, jerry lee lewis, bobby darrin, connie francis, kate smith, elvis presley, mario lanza, sonney james, bumble bee, bumble bee tuna, allison kraus, la bamba w rickey valins, buddy holly, obadee obada life goes on, caruso, tooele high band, all the music on barlow buzz, king singers,
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
15 comments:
I can't quite say that I like any of that music at all really. I suppose I can stand to listen to a few Johny Cash songs, and some Elvis though. :)
I love all types of music - except- rap, opra and heavy metal (I can't understand anything they say).
Wow! I so agree on so many. Don't know that Bumble Bee Tuna, though. You make that up?
I do love the Chicken of the Sea jingle. Does that count?
no, i didn't make that up, it goes i love bumble bee tuna, oh it is on barlow buzz, and i can't remember how it goes exactly
I like Kingston Trio and some of the others.
I have to come forward about something. I always turn the volume down on the computer BEFORE I click on the buzz. I didn't want to be unpleasantly surprized again LOL. I did forget once however, and it was the river by garth brooks..I like that song..not sure what's playing on the buzz nowadays.
HUGE Pavaratti and Boccelli fan. I enjoy a little Celine Dion now and then, but too much makes my ears fold in on themselves in protest.
I like the music on the BUZZ, (not the country so much) I have tried to put some music on my blog and even made a playlist but couldn't figure out where to "paste" it. So BUZZ please give me some advice on what to do now that I have my playlist built (or any of you other blog savy people out there) I like Kingston Trio (only because I listened to it so much as a kid) Interesting blog dad! You were always a music lover!
I'm not buzz, but if you have found your way to playlist.com and made your playlist, just chose "add playlist to myspace or facebook", then chose option "E"(get code for any other social network...)then chose the options such as color, auto-play etc. then click "get the code" you can use the code there or click "try another code" if the first one doesn't work. After you have it copied, Go to "add a gadget" in your layout of your blog when you are signed in where you want it to appear in your layout(sidebar, top, bottom etc.)and chose "html" to paste the code. You can change the size of the player and buttons you want to display etc. by interpreting the html code a bit, or just paste as is. My player use to play automatically, but I think it was repelling visitors:(
I'll listen to Johny Cash but I really love Tool. Nirvana is good too but Tool is still is the best. I also like mellow rock like Cush sometimes but country music and rap makes me puke, especially country.
Think I side with Tony and daniel.
I just can't stand country, don't know why but it totally grates on me. I tend to like the same music as my 15 year old son, loud rock and lots of bass.
Sorry Putz - guess we have nothing in common when it comes to music. C'est la vie!
I turn the volume down before I go to any blog. Not because I don't like the music but when I get a chance to get on the computer it is because my kids are occupied doing other things. It never fails if any sound comes out of the computer then they all run over and ask "what are you doing" and the peaceful time is over.
I love country the most of any music. I think it is all a matter of what you listen to and get used to. I like Karen like Kingston Trio because of listening to it any time we went anywhere as a kid so it brings back memories. I still sing it to my kids from time to time but they just laugh or tell me to stop. That doesn't mean they don't like the songs it is just I can't sing.
I just added the unforgiven III to my playlist from the new metallica album...pretty sweet. Scroll to the bottom of my blog, first song on the list.;)
MyBlazeOfGlory.blogspot.com
Love johnny Cash, john Denver and very much love to listen to Alison Krause. Oh and Elvis has a few I like...in the getto
Love johnny Cash, john Denver and very much love to listen to Alison Krause. Oh and Elvis has a few I like...in the getto
Post a Comment