Sep 16, 2008

special update..on going

i have done some actual research with the united states airforce.....kalamazoo michigan, september 9th 2008, actual footage of 2 large sphere like objects over farm house of 3 sisters, all the farmer's daughters....spartenburg south caroline..aug 29 2008..seen dish like objects over fields near city.....yosemete park....near bears in wilds of north west moutains...september 15, 2008...san diego california...july 8 , 2008....seen by partying college students near college.....NOTE OF SPECIAL NOTE...of course you know the whole reason for the existance at all for my BLOG is aliens and ufo sightings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about the crop circles....?

Skybob said...

2 large sphere like objects over farm house of 3 sisters? Was the third sister standing behind the other 2?

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, now THAT explains a lot!

Gucci Mama said...

Spooky

Donnell Allan said...

I will be following Barlow Biker now. He reminds me of my son Joseph, who also loves mountain biking, and is funny, too. His blog is GroundsforDivorce.blogspot.com.

I started yet another blog. It is Dallan-randomrandomness.blogspot.com. I hope you will come by and check it out.

And good luck with those aliens.

A Girl Called Dallan