Sep 10, 2008

my wife gave me my good night kiss tonight

7 comments:

Debbie said...

How sweet - I'm thinking she loves you even when you do leave something laying around or watch sports on TV. Have a great day!

Jim said...

Hey Mr. Putz, pick up your stuff! More kisses are on the way!
Not serious here, but we HAD a problem like that but I'm getting an upper hand.
Katrin must live to the rules of Jim's House with all the rest of the Jim Bunch. :-)
http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/search?q=katrin
This link shows here running away to the neighbor's tree where the squirrel she chased ran up.
Now she doesn't run away, Adi helps get her home if she goes too far, and then I am VERY STERN, no kisses for Katrin.
Of course we don't let her out in the front yard alone because she may get into the street.
..
I'm glad for your family that Sarah married Mr. Putz before she married Mr. Allen.
..

Jess said...

you know she loves you! Did you kiss her back?

Blondefabulous said...

Better than a good night smack on the head!

maryt/theteach said...

First you tell me I'm cute and then you say I don't have a clue. Mr. Putz please make up your mind! Ha! :)

justmylife said...

But did you deserve it? I think maybe you did!

Daniel said...

eeeeeeewwwwwww! (I am their son)