i believe i look like god the father and his son...made in his own image...........i believe grace is very high in what happens to us.....i believe in people, all people.....i believe in the devil and try to stay away from him....i believe i will see and talk to my mother who has passed)onceagain(....i believe families are forever in our same personalities(just refined)....i believe god gives messages to people personally and also to a living prophet for all in the world...i believe in trying all the time and that god watches us....i feel the spirit of the holy ghost in my life......i believe the lost ten tribes will return to their inheritance....i have faith, i hope, and have charity....i believe in being baptised by immersion....i believe i can be healed of my afflictions by priesthood authority
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
7 comments:
Thank you so much Putx...I really enjoyed this! And we do believe pretty much the same.
Hope you're having a good week, Putz.
As Jessica said, we do have many beliefs in common.
Good morning, Putz. Thanks for posting this. It helps to read these.
So what number am I? Have a good day.
Quite fascinating Putz. As always.
I agree with xbox, this is fascinating. I am always interested in what makes people tick and I think I am about to figure you out.
nice insights. Thanks.
Thanks for visiting my blog. It was nice to see someone is watching. I am glad you made the comments you did. I was amazed that someone would be brave enough to comment even though they don't know me. Anyway when I posted that blog I wasn't having the best of days and I was feeling sorry for myself and my family that I couldn't do all those fun things with them. But you are right there are plenty of opportunities within the church and in our own state that we can take advantage of and do with our families. My husband and I are now teaching the Gospel Essentials class and it has been so much fun getting to know him better through the class. Also we have started spending more time in our scriptures instead of watching television and we have all seemed to bond and become closer that way. Anyway I am glad you decided to lurk and post on my blog. Thankyou again. Your blog has many great insights thankyou for sharing it with me! Have a wonderful blessed day!
Post a Comment