the naturalization cases given a hearing monday were dated jue 3 1917:louis ethemios, of tooele, jonh pezelof tooele,kandit maltmanof tooele, carminedesimone of tooele,dosen of tooele.freeman jonh rice of ophir,jonh barton of burmister....all were granted citizenship by judge l b wight...karl augus vorwaller was denied on account of witnesses unable to give proper information...
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
8 comments:
carmine desimone for all of you not in the know is my wife's paternal grandfather, ernie is my paternal grandfather and one person can have only one paternal grandfather each,,,silver maternal grand dad, and larsen my wife's maternal grand dad, that's all you can have of those also
it makes you wonder if the last guy ever achieved citizenship. My mom has a copy of my great grandfathers citizenship papers, talk about interesting.
sometimes people forget just how many immigrants it took to build this great nation.
I haven't worked on my geneology much. I think I spelled that wrong. It's wonderufl to know all your background.
One of our pastor's favorite hobbies is researching his roots. He's found some outlaws along the way.
My dad has researched his family back a long ways. I tried to research my grandmother's family and was told I needed to know their church, no one living seems to have the info, so I am stuck.
I never have enough time to concentrate on that stuff...glad you have enough hair to pull out doing that stuff!
Putz...you should never care what other people think of you. You are who you are and what they think can't change that! Be proud you are a Christian and believe in God... and be proud you are a caring man with a kind heart. Forget them...and if they don't like what you say, then they can go somewhere else to read a blog! Anyone who doesn't appreciate your views and beliefs isn't a true friend anyways. Did I answer your question?
Just wanted to say Hello, I've had a lot going on and not much time to "blog" visit. I'll catch up this weekend.
Hey Putz, it is nice to know your 'roots' isn't it? We have one lost person in our chain, she came from Germany, married out of favor, and was in the Kaiser family.
That seems simple but we can't find her. She disappeared and became 'Mary Smith.'
So much for that. :-)
..
Well, there is more, a couple of times my anscestors have been tempted with retribution money but declined it. I sure could us it right now.
..
Good post. Good telling of your beliefs in the previous post also. :-)
Post a Comment