ok....so no one out there became a joseph sold into egupt and interpreted my dreams....your loss.....my interpretations....i think i am afraid of my job......i think i am afraid of NOT paying my tiths.....that i am afraid to die,,,,,,,and afraid to go back to college....post script....i don't like living in a neighborhood where there are so many cops on my street
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
10 comments:
putz - I think the current housing crisis is worrying you. Hum the song "Do What is right" and let the words whirl around in your head. Keep paying your tithing and let the Lord do the rest.
I live on a street where a cop lives, but he's a nice cop.
God is in control no matter what happens.
Talk about cops, the entire police and fire department is just down the street from us.
Didn't Joseph begin interpreting dreams in jail?? May explain all the cops.
Does Ephraim have more than one cop?
jk
ky
Dad, you have one less thing to be afraid of...you are now retired so no longer need to be afraid of your job. WOOOHOOO enjoy life!
Aren't dreams wonderful and weird things with a life all their own? Our minds never turn off and so all of our real life issues and pleasures get mixed up with our minds creative side. Sometimes (usually for me) it is pretty crazy and doesn't make much sense at all.
I have had many dreams similar to yours where I am late for school and can't find my class and always end up in the wrong class. I can never find my homework or can't understand what the teacher is telling us to do for homework. I feel panicked at times and fretfull as I search for my locker and then can't remember my combination code.
I've had that dream over and over in slightly different scenerio's off and on for years.
I've also had some dreams where my dead mother came back to visit me as a teenager after my dad remarried and had my youngest brother. I was glad to see her but was afraid my dad and new mom would walk out and see us talking. I didn't want to tell her that it was my baby brother I was holding. There was more but I was obviously agonizing with loyalties since I had a new family by then.
Anyway, don't put too much strain on trying to figure them out, just let time take care of them as your life changes and other things take precidence.
Sleep and dreaming are hot topics in psychology courses, and there are plenty of theories to help us interpet the meaning of our dreams. Unfortunately, there's not a "one size fits all" answer to them. I feel like a dream is like a message FROM you TO you and that there must be some sort of meaning there even if it's just a way of sorting out stuff we've got buried in our minds somewhere.
Seeing the comment from Ky, maybe it is retirement that has you bothered. Just a thought.
I'm with Lucy Stern on this one.
Post a Comment