i was a cutodian with a major inspection due...i was almost through cleaning the building when a group of people came in to eat...they threw carrots all over the kitchen and when the inspection team got to the stake center in ephraim the group had also brought hay into the cultural hall,,,before the end of the night all the girls had been raped and when i had gotten all the girls into the ambulances and was almost finally caught up with my cleaning by removing all the hay and carrots, the boys who violated the girls threw molitov coktails into the stake center burning it to the ground.... i started to dust the ashes with my feather duster when when the inspection team said it was too late to do that since i had just failed the inspection...i got blamed for the girls also, and the burning of the building and they also mentioned the previous mess of hay and carrots that caused me to fail the inspection because it WAS ALL DAVID'S FAULT..pay your tithing..nov 28 1999..i dreampt karma had an accident earlier in the day...she had a slight neck problem, that night i went to my stake president for an interview when in walks howard w hunter...i was visablly shaken..i did not expect this...he asked me if i was all right//AND TO SIT DOWN, I WAS FAINT...HE THEN SAID[i was expecting to go to spring hill missouri, or be thrown out of the church, well it was almost worse}you have not paid all of your tithing, i said 'HAVEN'T I????haven't i sent that check on the hutch in yet?he said"apparently not....i got up and checked the hutch for the tith check...the check was gone....i asked karma where it was and she said she had it in her purse....i then asked her to hand it in
Greatest Hits
-
Listen to songs and download Mp3 for free, as well as the explanation of
the song with details from size, duration, artist, album and more download
songs...
6 years ago
13 comments:
That is scary.
so you being a young man putz, this was a vision ? Not a very nice one though!
Answer to deliema: Pay your tithing and your dreams will disappear!!! Simple as that! I doubt that Howard W. Hunter will come after you if you don't pay your tithing. That reminds me, I need to pay my tithing...
Hi Mr. Putz -- Good story!
Your dilema with those messy people and the rogues is a terrible dream. I sure hope this one won't keep on like the others.
I used to have two dreams that recurred quit often. One was about my work, I was writing a computer program I knew wouldn't work. It was just a mater of time until I was found out.
The other dream was, like yours, at college. I could never find my classroom and class would always be over before I did find it. There was a variation too, that I came for the second time to my class at the beginning of the last six weeks. And wanted to pass the course.
..
I don't dream those dreams anymore, they just stopped a couple of years ago. I have no reason for why.
..
Maybe I started paying my tithes then??
I think they stopped after that? :-)
..
isn't any ONE GOING TO INTerpret my DREAMS?
is not any one going to explain my dreams?
any one anyone explain my dreams
Putz I just popped in to explain how million pounds = 10 million dollars, I live in Trinidad, it's 10 to 1 UK - TTD
Have a nice day!
Sorry, I can't explain your dreams. I do think you have a good heart so yes in your own way you are like Mary and Martha! Why would you think your not??
It seems like a silly dream because I know you and mom always pay your tithing and that mom is always so particular and responsible....almost to a fault so it is so crazy that you would have such a dream...I guess that is the way it goes?! Sweet dreams from now on!
Post a Comment