Sep 11, 2008

Karen


KAREN, YOUNG MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD IN new mexico, has taught megan to love nature and natural things, andria to love music and the flute, and early in her young years, karen learned to work hard, worked till midnight in a dairy queen and taught her daughters that trait,also was miss ephraim..for her talent did a skit of a little girl on the telephone...talks non stop...makes a good mother cause she tells everybody what she is always thinking...a human dynamo...coreyagraphed skits that she wrote herself and had 3 brothers and a sister act out with her...a girl friend kimberly christiansen and her would produce plays for the family to watch..she had an invisable friend in her pocket at all times so that when she was afraid to do something, her invisable friend would boulster her courage,,she had much courage to try new things...she once made the comment so many men so little time...now in her life a friend and a good big sister by talking to daniel who really likes to keep in touch with her by phone...comes and sees us from north carolina at least twice a year and when we go there we get the royal treatment at hilton head, merytle beach and in her beautidul home

12 comments:

Beverly said...

She sounds like a great lady!

Shauna said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Karen sounds lovely...arent daughters wonderful!

justmylife said...

Sounds like a wonderful lady! I can tell you are proud.

Gucci Mama said...

What a lovely woman!

Betty said...

What a nice woman. You have reason to be proud.

Tonjia said...

Awesome!!! what an admirable award! I know you are proud Putz, I can see your smile from here. :-)

Daniel said...

She is a great sister, my other sister Becky is great too. Karen and I talk at least once a week to keep in touch. She raised her daughters(my nieces) really well. I am glad she is my sister. One of things I like about her is that she likes to have fun with her family.

Jim said...

Wow!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!
Congratulations Karen!

That's all the better I can sing. I got kicked out of a church choir once because of my poor singing.
So, I do the best I can, Congratulations Karen!
..
BTW, Barlow, you are due a comment on my main blog. I see I am at 32 on yours!
If you come today you could add your good news / bad news right now on my Saturday stuff post. :-)
..
Please,
,,

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dad! I have wonderful loving parents who taught me well by their example. I am truly blessed!

Unknown said...

I love the idea of doing a skit of a little girl on the phone. Very creative.

She sounds like a strong woman.

Anonymous said...

How nice! She sounds wonderful!

Putz said...

i'm leaving a comment, but this is Megan Young on his blog. Karen is my mom and she is everything he says and more! i Love her as much as any person possibly could. she an amazing person and always teaches Andrea (my sister) and i what is right. i couldnt ever think of a better person to take care of me and to spend my life with. she is always laughing and making life more fun and interesting. i love her with all my heart and an so glad she is in my life. love you mom <3
~Megan Young~